Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rainy Day Activities

It started raining here with a noisy thunderstorm on Friday night and it's still raining. This is great weather for me. I have to work on my indoor activities.

Yesterday I spent time with friends working at building a new website. When I got home, I finished another America doll and stuffed, needles-sculpted and stained 3 more dolls.

This morning I listed this terrific weed collector doll on Etsy. She's available as either a mailed pattern or an epattern.

Today, it's still raining so I plan to cut out some more dolls and stuff, needle-sculp and pant.........great rainy day activities.

2 comments:

  1. Is the muslin used its natural color? I always think of muslin as off-white.

    What is needle-sculpting?

    When were you first introduced to the primitive dolls, and what drew you toward them?

    Inquiring minds want to know >grin<

    \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy your etsy looks great. And I love this pattern. I love outside so this is perfect for the gardener person. See ya, Valerie

    ReplyDelete