Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Art Fire


Have you heard about Art Fire yet? It's a great new place to sell your handmade creations. You can join the limited version of Art Fire and get 10 items FREE. Isn't that a great idea? That gives you a chance to try it out and if it works for you, you can join the unlimited version for only $12.95 a month. Listings last 3 months.


I just wanted to tell you about it. I've listed my first 3 items at Art Fire today. http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=ViewListing&product_id=197349 I'd love for you to stop and take a look not just at my items but Art Fire as a whole. There are so many talented people out there and we need to support our artists, designers, crafters, and artisans. Handmade is a trend that's growing and we all need to support it.

No comments:

Post a Comment