Friday, March 18, 2011

Little itty bitty raggedy

Isn't this the cutest pair--especially when you know the large one is 13 1/2" tall and the other is only 8 1/2" tall? They sit 8 1/2" high and 5 1/4" high respectively. I just designed the smaller one and they're listed on my website with quite a lot of other new offerings. There are raggedies with a full head of hair, a new black doll with very large feet, and some wonderful new lady rabbits with hand A-line pinafores made from vintage hand embroidered tablecloths, pillowcase ends, and dresser scarf ends. I've also just listed a 42" prairie doll again.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet Lucy!
    I know how hard it is to make small items. I appreciate them, and the work that goes into making them.
    Your litttle Annies are so sweet. I love the aprons made from the old tablecloths.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete