Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Listing on Lemon Poppyseeds

Isn't this the most wonderful cat? His nose and lips are needle sculpted. His wonderful pointy teeth make his grin just the tiniest bit gruesome. His eyes are vintage metal buttons from a man's work shirt. They've lost most of the blue enamel paint they were originally coated with, thanks to those lovely old wringer washing machines........my daddy's work shirt buttons looked the same way when I was a little girl. You can find this cat and a few other offerings at my Lemon Poppyseeds shop. While there, don't forget to check out the offerings from all the other talented artists who exhibit their wares over there.

3 comments:

  1. Lucy that is one cute cat. Love the teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie!! He's so cheshire-like! I'm going to LPS to get a closer look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy! Better getting crackin' and make a bunch of these-I'll bet he's a big seller! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete