Saturday, June 19, 2010

Primitive Folkart Pigs

I've just added 2 of the sweetest piggies you've ever seen. The pull toy pig to the right is 4 1/2" tall and 5 1/2" long not including his tail and his pull rope. The ends of his wooden spool wheels have images I created when I scanned vintage thread spools and made duplicates.  I've listed both the pull toy and the pattern (mailed or emailed) for sale on my website. Just click here to go to the page where they're listed.

The pig below is listed on the same page as a finished pig. He's also made of muslin and he's a big guy....13 3/4" tall and 20 " long, not including his tail. He's a

very versatile piece that can be hung on a wall or used on a bench as a pillow.

He's listed on the same page as the other piggie.

Don't like the color? I can make the pig solid beige, black or rust. Or with rust spots or black on the ends and beige in the middle. As always, both are stained with my coffee/vanilla mixture and smell amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment